The Sana Beach at the Sana Beach has both rooms and cottages. The architectural characteristics are inspired by Hawa Mahal, the summer resort build by the Moghals at Rajasthan, known for natural cooling. Built with hallow bricks and furnished aesthetically, all rooms have attached bath with Air Conditioned system. Suites and Premium rooms, decorated with unique artwork artifacts, feature specious bedrooms, sitting areas and balcony with a view of the sea. Services and amenities in the rooms include a welcome beverage, telephone and daily housekeeping.
• Highly furnised rooms with Colour TV, EPABX etc.
• Ethnic well furnished Rooms and Cottages
• All rooms & suites are with attached bath facility
• Front desk opened and staffed 24/7
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Daily housekeeping included in the tariff
• No minimum stay clause
• Dewan-E-Aam - A Banquet of 250 people
• Dewan-E-Khas - A Banquet of 50-60 people
• Biggest and the most beautiful Swimming Pool of the East Coast
• Badminton Court of International siz
• Kolahal - the fabulous Sports' Lounge with Pool table
• Shrimp Cocktail - A Multi Cuisine Restaurant
• Sourav - the Cafe
• Bazaa..r - The Souvenir Shops
• Indoor games like Carom, Chess, Table Tennis, Pool etc.
• Outdoor games like cricket, beach volley etc.
• Boating and/or Angling at sea
• Car parking
• Car Rental
• Pickup and drop from Contai, Digha and Chawlkhola
We are having direct tie-up with Holydelights. Holydelights is an one stop event management platform that facilitates users to organize their Family events (e.g Wedding, Destination Wedding, Anniversary, Reception...) in a professional and optimized way. Providing customers with end-2-end support is our motto. Holydelights combines convenience, style and impeccable execution towards creating a memorable experience at every event, however large or smal
We recommend that you bring your own photographic equipment, including plenty of film and extra camera batteries, all stored in a plastic bag for dust protection. All normal types of film can be bought in Mandarmoni. An average photographer uses up to 600 exposures of film during a one-week travel, and approximately 650 metres of cine film. For early morning and late afternoon photography, fast film should be used. A filter is recommended to guard against the shimmering heat haze. We recommend a 200mm lens for easy handling. You can use tripods to support larger lenses impractical.